Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Not long ago there was all this woo-ha about Flu Season and now it's allergy season for many.  
NO WORRIES . . .  Wash your hands often, drink from a straw when out in public or drink from a paper product "recycle", don't shake hands if you don't feel like it, wipe your shopping cart handle with the little wipes "common sense sort of things".
 
PS . . . traveling? (1) handkerchief with lemon, lime or grapefruit to sniff and touch, I put it in a ziplock baggie until I feel I need to use on board airplane (good for jet lag and cooties) (2) I personally always use cypress, Laurel bay and tea tree around my neck and chest when I get out of the airport.

Essential oils to have on hand for anti-septic properties: Lime, Lemon, grapefruit, pine (I carry one of those around in my purse and put a few drops in the palm of my hand after recycling, shopping or when ever I feel the need)

I diffuse a citrus in my aromatherapy diffuser or use clove or cinnamon bark (to keep away any unwanted "icky micro bugaboo's"

Keep your immune system strong: (essential oils for immune system, to name a few) are: Cinnamon Bark, Clove, Cumin, Cypress, Cardamon Seed, Elemi, Eucalyptus Family, Fir Family, Frankincense, Geranium, Helichrysum, Hyssop, Laurel Leaf, Lemon, Myrrh, Oregano, Patchouli, Pine Family, Ravensara, Rose, Rosewood, Mountain Savory, Spruce, Wild Tansy, Thyme Family and Vetiver.

If I notice an uncomfortable feeling easing in my space I apply Cypress, tea tree and laurel Bay around my lymph nodes neck area. Sometimes I ingest "medicinal grade only", not all essential oils are created equal. If I notice a little bit of un-wellness I also take oregano and/or olive leaf extract caps by Gaia with Grapefruit seed extract *3X a day for 3 days. While also applying the above mentioned essential oils over the lymph area of my external body.

I feel the most important thing to say . . . is pay attention to how you feel and if you notice something not feeling like your regular perfect state of wellness. DO address at the very very micro moment and you will have no issues!

Stay Conscious and aware . . . Be well! No reason at all to freak out during the Flu season. You have Mother Nature to assist you however pay attention to your body, your health and be MINDFUL . . . Awareness and consciousness
 
Laurel Bay Leaf
 
Bay Leaf great in soups!

Happy Day! Love Robin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment